How It Works
CashUSLoans.com is a lending network, NOT a direct lender. After you have submitted your application via CashUSLoans’s secure site, we present your application to our large network of lenders. If we successfully find a matching lender based on your information and the lender’s requirements, we will redirect you to loan terms on the lender’s website. At this point, you have not entered into any agreement with the lender and you are under no obligation to repay money.
On the lender’s website, carefully review the terms and conditions of the loan agreement. The contract should state the repayment schedule, fees and the APR of the loan.
This is how our loan process works:
- Fill out our easy, 1-step online loan application.
- We instantly contact lenders, presenting your application. You receive a loan decision within minutes.
- We redirect you to the lender’s website. Review and sign the loan agreement. If you don’t like the terms, don’t accept and you have no obligation to repay any money.
- Once the contract is signed and finalized, money is deposited into your bank account.
Your personal information is private and secure. Questions about loan repayments, schedule or fees should be directed at your lender. CashUSLoans.com will not be able to provide information regarding loan repayment, fees, repayments schedules or other loan related information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Currently have a job (or receive regular income)
- Make at least $1000 per month
- Are 18 years of age or older and a U.S. citizen
- Have checking account or savings account with direct deposit